Ok, ok so i give in.
I finally got my very own blogger. I hope you are all happy. I have saved all of my previous entrees from my livejournal account, so i may post a few thoughts from there on here, but I will only update this blog from now on.
I may change a great deal of this blog format to be more of a preferences template (i.e. things i like, things i don't like; things i think are funny, things i don't find funny) you get the picture i think.
Anyway...just an announcement for the rest of you.
-mk
OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!!
-
I know I almost never blog on this thing but I just wanted to deliver some
news...
I'M PREGNANT!
That's right, my girlfriend Erinn knocked me up a few wee...
17 years ago

4 comments:
I say, good show. Bravo.
what was wrong with lj?? i never got that.
Its great that you have a blog but it helps if you actually write in it.
Thanks for the comments :-) I'll be home this Saturday - any chance you might be able to hang out in Indiana that night?
Also, I have to agree with Josh -- update your blog already.
Post a Comment